Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Curved All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having problems with my video card (Radeon RX460) playing a game (Out of the Park Baseball 22) it crashes all the time.  I have contacted HP. AMD (Video Card) and the software manufacturer and no one can understand why the game will not acknowledge the video card and everything seems to be working properly according to all sources.  I have been toying with the idea of changing video card which I do not know if you can do on this machine or adding an external video card.  Can any of these options be done or does anyone have any ideas.  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@rodorem 

What is the model/product of your HP ENVY Curved All-in-One  ? Normally AIO machines use MXM video vards, replacing it would be a nightmare.

We need to know what is your HP ENVY Curved All-in-One  to be able to get its full picture and comment on it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
HP Envy Curver All-in-One 34" Product Number X3B14AV

HP Recommended

Forgot one video card Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 second card Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.