07-14-2010 07:20 AM
Hi have got a HP pavilion desktop ,model a1128uk.The system crashed couple of weeks ago and I managed to get the full system recovery disc from Hp.I have done a full system recovery and the system is working fine.The problem is after the full system recovery the display has gone small,means the 17"TFT screen displays come up only about 10".Not only that the icons has gone very big.I have tryed to minimize the size of the icons through propertys-setting- change reselution.But the page is too big which is not fitting on my small display,bcoz of that the bottom part comes with apply or save is not there.so baisically i cany do any thing.
any body got any ideas,please respond to this.
lookig forward for a positive reply.
07-15-2010 01:58 AM
thx for your reply.i have tryed the menu on the screen the screen has gone slightly bigger.but the display i cant change bcoz the display isvery big.so half of the page in the setting page is missing.so i cant bring the4 size of the windows down atall.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)