Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp 2211x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently installed updates on my HP 2211X pc, but as the system attempted to re-start it did not successfully do so leaving a blank screen.

All attempts to re-start since have failed miserably, the message ` Check Video Cable    displaying periodically.

I am not the most 100% IT whizz around , and would welcome any tips please.

Thank you

oldhedgie

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@oldhedgie

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Updates don't make any difference to the way monitors work. Please share the model name/product number of the computer.

Also, check if the computer works fine with an alternate device.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.