Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-29-2020 12:23 AM
my all in one is Pavilion All-in-One - 24-r003ne
after install and updateTouchscreen Firmware for 2017 Pavilion 27 V07 Rev.A touch is bad working please help me for download previous version for fix problem or new update for fix this problem . Thank you
07-31-2020 10:19 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
If the issue persists, follow next steps.
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Human Interface Devices.
- Select HID-compliant touch screen.
- Click the Action tab and select driver rollback.
And, also run BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00007682
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
08-04-2020 04:24 PM
Thank you for posting back.
As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.
I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee