07-20-2013 07:15 AM
Im trying to hook up 3 monitors to my new desk top. i just ordered a hdmi to vga cable for the second monitor. The display port on the rear confuses me though. Where can I find this cable? cant seem to find it anywhere. Also will this allow me to have 3 separate desktops screens to work on?
Solved! View Solution.
07-20-2013 07:24 AM - edited 07-20-2013 07:26 AM
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)