11-14-2016 01:42 PM
how to setup WII as external video and cd player on HP all in one envy computer can someone provide instructions on the steps required thank you
my envy all in does not have a cd player and I would like to use my WII game console
11-15-2016 02:03 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. I understand from your post that you wish to connect your WII as an external video and CD player on your HP all in one PC. I recommend you to contact the original equipment manufacturer of WII to get more details on the connection interface to be used and the software that needs to be installed on the PC for WII to work.
However, I did some research and found this video which explains how to connect a WII to a PC. To view the video click here: http://hp.care/2fWwBVk. Feel free to get in touch with us for any questions. Cheers!
I am an HP Employee
If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)