Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
desktop hp 260
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

salve, ho un desktop HP 260 slimline, posso sostituire la scheda video? e se sì che dimensioni la devo prendere?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@marco_73

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I have a desktop hp 260 slimline, can I change the graphics card? and what size do you have to take it?

HP Recommended

@marco_73,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post you need information and assistance on upgrading the graphics card on your HP Desktop PC. Don't worry I'll be glad to help you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of your PC? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Could you please respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can provide you with an accurate information which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly awaiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.