03-18-2017 10:27 AM
So i want to connect my ps3 to my all in one i sesrched all over the internet and it only says to use the buttons that are on the side of the pc but the pc i have doesnt have the buttons so can you tell me how to connect it
03-18-2017 12:45 PM
@Gary_Sidhu25, welcome to the forum.
I don't believe that your computer has HDMI input. Therefore, you will not be able to use it as a monitor for your PS3.
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)