Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 25MX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, someone already posted a similar question, but he didn't receive the answer to his question, i'll try to be more clear in the question.

under the Response time menu in the monitor osd there are 5 levels 

we would like to know the exact ms setting for each level

how many ms is the monitor if i set level 1?
how many for level 2?

and so on. 

thx

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Hargossath
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Could you please share the picture os the OSD 5 levels? 

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

20200128_220517 (2).jpg

hi, thx for the reply

here they are, they are in italian so the translation is 

Level 1 (default)

Level 2 (Fast)

Level 3 

Level 4

Level 5 (the Fastest) 

HP Recommended

@Hargossath

Thank you for posting back. 

The display resolutions listed below are the most commonly used modes and are set as factory defaults. The monitor automatically recognizes these preset modes and they will appear properly sized and centred on the screen. In addition to the factory preset modes, there are at least 10 user modes that can be entered and stored.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

nope, this not helps, i'm not asking you about resolution presets, i asked you about 5 levels of reponse time, i want to know ho many ms do those level correspond to

thanks

HP Recommended

@Hargossath

Thank you for posting back. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.