cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevo4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

intgrated video card not working correctly. Can I add seperate card? No expansion port on board.

HP Recommended
Slimline 450-a24
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Integrated video card not working correctly. Can I add separate card? no expansion ports on board

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
5,603 5,539 609 2,334
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
What is the problem exactly ?
If it is this computer:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-slimline-411-a000-desktop-pc-series/9835690/model/9329459/do...

Unfortunately, you have very little possibility, it is indeed not possible to add anything to this motherboard!
We would have to turn to an adapter (i don't remember if this is done) USb video ..
But either it may be quite expensive, or it will be an invalid device!
We will have to see if we can not solve this problem, otherwise, the best would be to invest in another computer, unless we find a device that is worth it.

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation