Tutor
13 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

multiple white lines on display

22-B251IN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have logged a case on HP Chat support regarding the issue on my AIO desktop. the issue is that there are multiple numbers of white lines on display. so the HP support representative ask me to send snapshot of the desktop so i have sent but  after few minutes they call me and said that the issue is not cover with warranty. the desktop is 3 months old and have 3 years warranty and the issue is look like hardware issue and no physical damage found on desktop. so i want to know that without any physical damage how can this issue is not cover with warranty. my service id is [edit]

my desktop details is given below:-

model:-22-B251IN

[personal information removed]

p.no:- Z8F65AA

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,278 5,204 268 360
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

multiple white lines on display

@kittu2802

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation