Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
23-n010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i want to hook up a second montor to my all in on. i heard it can be done but not sure on what to do or buy can you help m.

[Personal Information Removed]

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@harrisjackson I went through the product specifications of your device (Click here to verify) and it looks like this PC has an HDMI-in port, however, you need an HDMI-out port to connect an alternate monitor to the device, I've attached the image to the information for your reference below:

For details on using the HDMI button: Click here

(Though the model/header is different, the steps to follow will help resolve your concern & By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on the post you feel, helped you the most, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

so what do i buy to do this do i need a hdmi displayport adapter or a hdmi 4 way splitter or someone told me just to use an hdmi cable 

HP Recommended

@harrisjackson I'm afraid there's nothing anyone can do, as this device does not support an output.

I wish I could help, however, that's just not an option on this particular model.

I hope that answers your question,

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

so there is no way to connect a second monior to the all in one beats evy 

HP Recommended

@harrisjackson I'm afraid not, if there was, I would have explained how, perhaps, you can check with local tech's for alternate options as they may have 3rd party accessories that may help, however, I'm not aware of any way to get this done.

I hope that helps!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.