09-26-2015 05:42 AM
My question: Is the TouchSmart tm2 compatible with WIN 10 and what must be accomplished to achieve a successful install?
First, a slignt rant.
I was successfuly running WIN 10 on my TouchSmart tm2 when I updated a video driver and afterwards could only get a blank screen. Yes, my bad!
I paid HP $99 for incident support and their only suggestion was to do a full system recovery & reinstall WIN 7 Pro. Really? You made me pay for that?
Since I didn't have the OS disks (it was OEM) I had to pay HP $25 for the media and $15 FOR SECOND DAY DELIVERY ONLY TO HAVE THE MEDIA ARRIVE ON DAY 3. I can't reach anyone at HP to refund the delivery failure. Now support is stating that my computer isn't compatible with WIN 10.
If I was successfully running WIN 10, why is it now un compatable?
09-28-2015 01:44 PM
I have just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
08-14-2016 03:32 PM
1) Plug in an external VGA monitor
2) Close the display laptop
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)