kr1sta1ynn
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

try to use my All in one as a monitor for my work HP laptop

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23-h050z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have both devices on Windows 10 and have options on each to Bluetooth for projection.  When I project the laptop display onto the desktop display half the screen displays the laptop screen but the bottom flashes pink and green over a duplicate display 

I tried to change display settings and see that the Pavilion I am projecting to says it may have problems displaying because of the desktop accepting the content.  Is this a driver issue?  If I want to hardwire this (and I am not good at ports and plugs) can you tell me what I need to go purchase?  I can take the HP laptop to the store so they can see what it has but the desktop I can only provide pictures. pc info.JPGPORTS ON PAVILION 23  (MONITOR)PORTS ON PAVILION 23 (MONITOR)

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kr1sta1ynn Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to use my All in one as a monitor for my work HP laptop.

According to the specification, there is no display input port. 

Please let us know how did you connect the Laptop with All in one.

Please provide the laptop model number.

Please uninstall the graphics drivers on your laptop and reinstall the driver and update the BIOS.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation