04-08-2016 09:32 PM
I have a HP Pavilion 23 Touchsmart All-In-One. My Model # is 23-h024. The Product No. is F3D46AA#ABA . Is it possible to upgrade the graphics card? The current graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 8400 with 512 memory. This is bare minimum for Photoshop. Adobe told me I need at least 1G to work smoothly.
Thanks in advance,
04-08-2016 09:39 PM
Lamiller, welcome to the forum.
No, here is what it says in the specifications:
- AMD Radeon HD 8400 graphics (combined with the processor)
- Supports DX11
- Discrete graphics are not supported on this motherboard
As you can see, there is no slot for a discrete video card on the motherboard.
Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)
HP Omen 880-160se; i7-8700K; 16 GB DDR4 2400; GTX 1070-8 GB; 512 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home
HP Spectre 360 Convertible; i7-7560U; 16 GB memory; Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640; 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD; 13.3" diagonal 4K UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (3840 x 2160); Windows 10 Pro 64 with Windows Ink
HP Photosmart 7520 AIO
|**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**|
Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!
I am not an HP employee.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)