Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Hp copaq pro 6300 mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wanted to upgrade my pc video graphics card , I have a gtx760 2gb card. My question is this vga card will be support on my pc. Another question is gtx760 wanted 500w power supply, but my pc have only 320w power supply , so this card will be work on my pc . 

I want a quick answer please help me .

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

Doesn't the GTX 760 require 2 x 6 pin supplemental power connectors?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

Your PC's power supply does not have those connectors and the PCIe x 16 slot is only rated to handle up to 75 Watts.

I recommend you use the GTX 1050ti.  That would be about the best you can do with your PC.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

HP Recommended

Sir, I don't understand your answer,  can you answer directly.  ( it cannot be work or it will be work )

HP Recommended

Sir , can you tell what are the graphics card will be work on my 6300 hp compaq pro pc.. , and what is the 2×6 power connector.  , 

HP Recommended

Hi:

Your  gtx760 will not work.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. 

Sir I wanted to upgrade my pc urgently,  so can tell  what are the graphics cards will be suitable for me , Sir I am confused to select a graphic card for my pc. So can you help me .

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, I already informed you which card would be the best one you can install in your PC, but they are pretty expensive.

Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 DirectX 12 | eBay

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.