Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
w2216h monitor

Hp w2216h monitor 

using as HDMI display hanging from ceiling 

need to flip picture , can’t find rotate view in menu

please help

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Evjend

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the steps to change the orientation on the display. 

Let's try these steps - 

Hold down the Ctrl+Alt and press one of the arrow keys. For example, pressing Ctrl+Alt+down arrow with flip the image on your screen upside down, and pressing Ctrl+Alt+up arrow would put it back to normal.

Or, 

1.) Press the Windows key, type Display settings, and then press Enter.

2.) Select the monitor whose orientation you'd like to change.
3.) Under Orientation, click the down arrow at the edge of the box.
4.) Select your orientation, Apply, and then OK. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Monitor is not hooked up to a pc 

monitor is stand alone with only a HDMI import 

HP Recommended

Hi @Evjend

Please try these steps - 

Press the Menu button to access the OSD menu. Select Image Control > Horizontal Position/ Vertical Position but this will only work through a VGA connection. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.