04-13-2016 11:23 PM
Machine is overheating. Dismantled and lots of dust etc cleaned out but small fan is not working and need a replacement. Bar code number of existing fan is 1323 00230H2 oA F000 099L 06LH
04-15-2016 08:32 AM
Hi there @Superuserhp,
Welcome back to the HP Support Forums! I understand that you are looking for a replacement fan for your computer. I am happy to help with this.
I would recommend that you check out the HP Parts Store. Be sure that your country is selected and then put in the product information. If the part is not currently in stock, there will likely be authorized sellers listed for the part as well.
Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)