Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

This is exactly whats happening to me. However I am not a n experienced computer tech. If one of you guys have time,could you walk me through the solution auugy suggested on the microsoft blog. It sounds like that solved the problem.

Thanks for your attention guys !

HP Recommended

I spoke with a friend who has a new HP laptop with a disc/DVD/CD drive and noticed the factory installed Cyberlink Power DVD 64 bit player. So I re installed this software/player and all DVD's and CD's play greta. Better than what I had with Windows 7. Thanks for all your help!

HP Recommended

That was Cyberlink Power DVD 19 64 bit

HP Recommended

@Prométhée wrote:

Hello
it seems to me that the question has not been answered:
Has the pc been installed as an update from windows 7, or is it an installation after having deleted everything?
Originally the pc had to be already equipped with cyberlink power dvd
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04222533
so it should work ..
I read that the pc is equipped with two Dvd players, but it is not original there is only one?
Maybe we should try one and then the other alone?

Yes !
so I do not understand the marked answer, this is what I suggested from the beginning

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.