Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
22-3110 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

windows 10 video card drivers not working,

the computer freezing up every 2 seconds.

this is a fresh install of the latest version of windows 10. 20H2

it has an AMD on board video card, I have tried the drivers that load with windows, I have tried the drivers off of the HP site. and I have also tried the drivers off of AMDs web site.

they all do the same thing, the computer locks up and releases every 2 seconds,

the only way i can get it to work is disabling the video card in device manager.

the computer still works but it looks like crap and I cannot change the resolution. If i get it to use the standawd windows VGA drivers it just keeps loading the windows AMD drivers whenever t boots.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello

22-3110nc (ENERGY STAR) PC Product Specifications
is it this model no product :L2L51EA

Everything was working fine before the update?

You have tried different drivers, but this one?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-22-3100-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/8499673/mod...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I have tried a bunch of different drivers. The ones in the hp site. And amd site. All do the same thing. 

HP Recommended

This latest version, from windows, is obviously not suitable for your computer, there is no recent update from the product page.
If this also doesn't work with AMD drivers, I'm afraid for now you have to revert to the previous version!
This update, once again has its share of problems, for my part, I am still in around 2004, the update, not being offered to me yet, although the pc is not so old, I am abstaining !!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.