Did you mean: 
Raju47
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

All in one PC issue

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)
I have bought 24 inch touch screen all in one PC turned to be a defective PC on the second day . Asked for replacement product no proper communication at all from hp support the worst service I have ever seen I have to call at least 8 time to get to know what happening after few calls and emails HP have sent me an emIl saying apologies we don't have this product now in the stock. Is it a kind of a joke I have checked online when I have sent my defective PC it's available how come it's all of sudden not available now and the lady on the phone not even offering me an alternative products. If I have asked for refund then she saying it will take another 5 working days I have already waited 5 weeks with this why would I wait for another two weeks as this is Christmas period. This is proper utter **bleep** service I will not recommend any one to buy HP products at all. Do you any one know how come I contact the top level of HP as every time the hp customer support say they can't put me through the supervisor
1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,076
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Raju47,

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any.
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region.
Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Regards

Mr.Robot

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation