Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Many thanks again, Paul_Tikkanen,

the HP community is so much worthy.
I'll try that one and get back to you with results.

Best regards
Onkel_Tom

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Hopefully the card will work fine with just one antenna cable.

You don't have Bluetooth now, so it isn't like you are giving up something.

Please do let us know if it worked.

Feedback from other forum members is how we are able to make recommendations like this when there is no documentation.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul_Tikkanen,

good news: writing this by using WLAN, the new card works properly!
Both frequencies 2,4 and 5 GHz.
Just plugged the card, started the computer and everything works fine - nothing to do by myself.

As promised no bluetooth as the 2'nd antenna is not mounted within in my TouchSmart

Great service, many many thanks!

The following information might be worthy for the community too (don't know where to place - please place it instead on me)
I've replaced the HDD by Samsung SSD 860 Pro 512 GB
This drive works properly too (just plugged it..nothing to do by myself)

I've marked this call as "accept as solution", but it is much more than acceptable - it is wondeful

Have a nice weekend!
Onkel_Tom

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Thanks for letting us know the wifi portion of the card worked just fine.

You have a nice weekend too!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.