Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 21-h013w TouchSmar
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I HAD BLUETOOTH INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER . BUT I ACCEDENTLLY UNINSTALLED THE DRIVERS FOR THIS POSIFIC SICUATION . PLEASE HELP ME ? IF U CAN FIND AN AVALIBLE DOWNLOAD 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

That's what I am using mine on...A HP 8200 Elite Convertible Mini Tower business desktop PC.

The model BT adapter I posted...after you install it, in a few minutes, W10 will automatically install the drivers for it.

You will see the bluetooth icon on the right side of the taskbar when you click on that little right side up triangle thing.

You can have W10 show the bluetooth icon on the right side of the taskbar at all times if you want.

I prefer to have it hidden, since I don't use my BT very often.

Capture.1.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the product specs page for your PC...

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04121508

It never came with built in bluetooth networking, or that feature would have been listed in the Networking specifications section.

HP Recommended

so can i not download one for my pc if i need one 

HP Recommended

No.  Your PC is missing the hardware.

You would have to purchase an external usb bluetooth adapter.

I use this one on my PC...

https://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTD-400-Bluetooth-4-0-USB/dp/B007Q45EF4

HP Recommended

I have a desk top though ? Will it still work ? And another thing if i purchase this will i have to do any download for it to work ? and is this one the right one for my pc ? And one last question i have is that will i see an icon on my pc on the left side 

HP Recommended

Hi:

That's what I am using mine on...A HP 8200 Elite Convertible Mini Tower business desktop PC.

The model BT adapter I posted...after you install it, in a few minutes, W10 will automatically install the drivers for it.

You will see the bluetooth icon on the right side of the taskbar when you click on that little right side up triangle thing.

You can have W10 show the bluetooth icon on the right side of the taskbar at all times if you want.

I prefer to have it hidden, since I don't use my BT very often.

Capture.1.PNG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.