Did you mean: 
MG5903
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Brand new HP touch all in one PC-23.8” won’t connect to internet

HP Recommended
Touch All in one 24-g237c
Brand new out of the box HP AIO touch and after setup cannot get past home screen. When clicking on icon the gray dots circle and circle and never connect.
We took the first one back, (same model), for same reason and now this one is doing exact same thing.
OS is Windows 10 but don’t know if it’s 32 or64 bits
What am I missing?
2 REPLIES 2
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,616 10,612 990 2,991
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the support page for that model.  It states Windows 10 64bit. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-24-g200-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/13823546/model/16842083...

Not that it matters for the question, though.  Here is a user guide that might help with getting things to wrok.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05572131

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
MG5903
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response. I ended up calling the HP Help Desk again that day. Clement, the desktop services guy, was outstanding and basically set or reset all of the settings in order to get the computer running smoothly. It took about an hour but it was well worth my time and we've had continuous success since the 29th.

Again thank you Dean.

Maria

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation