Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy x360 13-ag0001NV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone

I own an x360 13-ag0001nv 13.3 laptop and I have been facing major issues with my bluetooth connectivity for the last several months, with intermittent and random cut-offs. This occurs with various BT devices (keyboards, mouse, earbuds etc) especially when the load in CPU is a bit high and since nowadays zoom/MS teams/Skype calls is the new normal I simply need a stable BT connection. I've tried all options (updated drivers, latest Windows edition, changed the power management etc) but still the problem persists.  As a last option, I am thinking of replacing the Realtek RTL 8822BE with another network card, hopefully a more reliable one. 

Is there any recommended network card compatible with 13-ag0001nv ? Also does anyone else face the same issue with BT connectivity ?

PS: WiFi seems to be working fine.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SteliosENVYx360 -- have you tried purchaing a Bluetooth adapter that connects to a USB port on your computer? Disable the "integrated" Bluetooth adapter.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, first off.

Well, I did try it first to use a BT adapter (TP Link UB 400) but while the connection with the keyboard and mouse improved greatly the sound connection was terrible, despite my attempts to play with the settings. Also, while I use Win10 (21H1) as OS this UB400 didn't work as plug-and-play as advertised, so I had to download some drivers from TP Link website which were very old version; hence I think the terrible sound quality.

So I think they way to go is to replace the network card altogether. By the way does anyone else face the same issues with Bluetooth dropping randomly and quite often with HP Laptops? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.