cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HudLuc77
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Does the HP EliteBook 840 G1 have a built in wireless mouse receiver? How to I get my mouse to work

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G1

Does the HP EliteBook 840 G1 have a wireless mouse receiver built in? How do I get it to interact with my  logitech mouse

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,750 30,453 2,782 10,204
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HudLuc77

I believe you are referring to the little USB Unifying Receiver that Logitech sells with its mice.

Your notebook does not provide a built-in unifier.   

Windows does provide some general mouse-friendly software.  Once you have a mouse and its compatible receiver plugged into the USB port, most Logitech mice will at least provide basic functionality.

Logitech sells the Unifier at their website:

USB Unifying Receiver

There is also general support and other information at the Logitech site.

Looks like Amazon also sells these -- use your search engine to locate a resource in your region.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation