Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP all in one pc

Purchased a used HP 2 in 1 computer which didn’t have a keyboard or mouse with it (thinking it was just a monitor with a dvr) hoping to hook it up to a desktop, once I found one I could afford. Everything that I’ve read seems to indicate that this particular all in one desktop can is able to be upgraded to windows 10. If that is true, am I able to hook any mouse & keyboard (wireless or corded) up to the all in one monitor and use it or will I need a specific type or original one?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sarcasticcat70
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

To get the answer to this question, Yes! you would be able to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 and you can use any mouse or keyboard.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.