jccoyle1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy Curved 34 no wireless or bluetooth works / no keyboard or mouse win 10

HP Recommended
Envy curved 34 aio
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My system is stuck at windows 10 login screen but no keyboard or mouse will work. i have the original wireless dongle and equipment and a logetech bluetooth set. niether will activate when i plug either dongle in. I was able to plug in a wired usb keyboard an mouse and i could run the bootup tests and all is fine. when i unplug power to reboot it, it will boot to the win10 picture screen but the wired equipment wont work at this screen and plugging in either wireless or bluetooth dongles don't get regonized and niether works to make the screen go next to the login screen. the screen just shows the initail windows start picture with the time and date working fine until it goes into sleep mode. the only way to reboot it is to remove the power plug.

I was able to run the board test and everything passed. all usb ports passed. (using a wired usb keyboard and wired usb mouse)

any suggestions, this is crazy.

1 REPLY 1
CF4
Level 9
5,904 5,889 206 526
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Hard Reset first...

Press and Hold the PWR off button for 4 seconds to force a PWR off.

Unplug from the wall.

Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to complete the reset.

~~~~~~~~~

CMOS battery?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation