Did you mean: 
Moscho
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Officejet 6950 cable for desktop

HP Recommended

I bought HP Officejet Pro 6950, which is a wireless-wifi-fax printer, but they dont' provide the cable to connect it to my desktop computer.  Is it possible to buy it or use another method to connect?

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,411 90,288 11,606 24,899
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I believe only printers sold in AP region have USB cables in the boxes by laws. Yes, you can buy a cable for your printer, its pricce can be from $5 to $15

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Moscho
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks!!! that really helps!!!

0 Kudos
tenolan327
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought the cable to make the printer a Wired connection to my computer, but I can't get the printer to use that rather than the Wireless. How do I get the printer to recognize the Wired connection? 

By the way, I directly connnected the printer to my iMac computer's USB port; that should work, right?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation