Level 3
30 20 1 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Touch All in one (24-g237c) bluetooth connectivity issue

HP Recommended
HP Touch All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to broadcast my music (stored on my desktop) or via Spotify via bluetooth to my Harmon Kardon stereo receiver which has no native bluetooth - I connected a StarTech bluetooth audio receiver with NFC to my receiver.  My goal was to play music from my computer to my home speakers connected to that audio receiver.  My iPhone (7, latest OS) will play via that same audio receiver/configuration.  My PC bluetooth setup shows that the PC is connected (paired) to the bluetooth audio receiver.  But when I check settings I am limited to my internal speaker or headphone setup - standard.  I checked the sound configuration in Control Panel but cannot find the audio receiver to select and make the default configuration.  Anyone have any ideas of what I might be missing here.  Thanks, Dan

Update:  I was able to resolve this issue myself.  Thanks to all who reviewed my question.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation