Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
S6500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP WIRELESS SPEAKER S6500 IS NOT GETTING CONNECTED WITH HP LAPTOP, both are getting connected with my mobile via blue tooth. please let me know how to reslove the problem.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @soumendu1, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have issues connecting the wireless speaker to your laptop.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Do you get any error message when you connect the speaker to the laptop?

Is the wireless speaker completely charged?

Please try the steps recommended below.

1. Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
Press the ‘Windows + W’ key.
Type troubleshooter in the search box and hit the ‘Enter’ key.
Click hardware and sound and run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

2] Restart Bluetooth Support Service

You may want to check if the related Services are started and running smoothly. To do this, press Windows key + R, type services.msc. Next, right click on Bluetooth Support service and select Restart.

Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties and ensure that the startup type is Automatic.

3] Enable the Bluetooth Audio Service

Verify whether the settings for the Bluetooth speaker given below is enabled by default or not. If not, enable it and check if it solves the issue. Follow the steps to enable the Bluetooth Audio Service.

Press Win+X key together and select Control Panel from the list. Select Devices and Printers.

In Devices and Printers, locate the Bluetooth speaker device and right click on the device. Click on Properties and navigate to Services tab.

Select Audio Sink, Hands free Telephony, and Remote Control and click on Apply.

4] Update Bluetooth Device Driver

To do this, you can use the Device Manager.

Press Win+R, type devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager. Expand Bluetooth.

Click on Properties, click on Driver tab.

Click Update Drivers button.

Click on OK button.

Hope this helps!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.