ph123
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP Wireless Comfort Desktop Keyboard in Windows 10

HP Recommended
HP Wireless Comfort Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Has anybody managed to get the Comfort desktop Keyboard working in Windows 10? I refer to product code FQ634AA. The Wireless Vector Mouse works admirably, but I cannot get the keyboard to work in Windows 10 (it works great in Windows 7)? 

4 REPLIES 4
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @ph123

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are able to use the wireless mouse but not the keyboard, is that right?

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Download and install the keyboard driver from this link.

The drivers for the keyboard is only available till Windows 7. 

Run the driver in compatibility mode (Windows 7)

If the issue persists, run HP Support Assistant on your computer to update all the drivers on your computer. Click here

Let me know if this helped. Good Luck. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ph123
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I found that the problem was associated with the wireless device which the keyboad connects to. I had used the wrong device for the mouse/keyboard combo. Now all is well in Windows 10 and the compatibility issue does not apply (the Windows 7 drivers are good in Windows 10).

Thanks for the advice given.

0 Kudos
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 951
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and glad that the issue is resolved.

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
jamesro
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry this has taken so long for me to get to, but it's the work thing that keeps getting in the way of "efficiency"

I successfully downloaded your sw patch and it works as advertised. Thanks for helping and being patient!!

Best to you and your family for the Thanksgiving weekend!

V/R

Ron

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation