Akburgess2012
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP all in one desktop not connecting to wireless internet

HP Recommended
Pavilion 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi there, I’m having issues with my computer no longer connecting to my wireless internet. I can’t even see any available networks. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling my WiFi adapter and restarting my computer multiple times. I’ve made sure my adapter is available in my adapter list. All of our other devices have internet connections, just not my desktop.
1 REPLY 1
CF4
Level 9
5,904 5,889 206 526
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

It begs the question "is it there"?   So is it?

This short script is to gather information on your 
Networking Hardware and Software etc. Copy and paste the section between the ~~~~ lines, into NotePad. Save as CF4.bat somewhere easily accessible. Double click to Run ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ @ECHO OFF PowerShell -Command "Get-NetAdapter" PowerShell -Command "Get-NetAdapter -Name * | Format-Table -View Driver" PAUSE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The output may look something like this... Name InterfaceDescription ifIndex Status MacAddress LinkSpeed ---- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------- --------- Ethernet Realtek PCIe FE Ethernet 9 Disconnected AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-A8 0 bps Bluetooth Bluetooth Device 17 Disconnected AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-A7 3 Mbps WiFi Realtek RTL8723BE 802 18 Up AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-A6 72 Mbps Name InterfaceDescription DriverFileName DriverDate DriverVersion NdisVersion ---- -------------------- -------------- ---------- ------------- ----------- Ethernet Realtek PCIe FE Ethernet rt640x64.sys 2015-04-06 9.1.406.2015 6.40 Bluetooth Bluetooth Device bthpan.sys 2006-06-21 10.0.16299.15 6.30 WiFi Realtek RTL8723BE 802 rtwlane.sys 2017-05-03 2023.54.33... 6.70

looks daunting but is quite painless.

Then if that proves all is well we try the next part.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation