Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Phavilion x360

Hello! I'm having trouble importing photos from my iPhone to my laptop. I've opened photos, clicked import, it recognizes my phone, and finds my items (all of my photos and videos), and then it freezes. It's giving me the option to cancel, but isn't moving forward with the import.

I was able to import from the same phone until July 2019, but haven't been able to since.

Any help is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@cmc209

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Learn how to transfer photos and videos from your iPhone to your HP Pavilion X360 laptop.
Before you begin:

Import to your PC:
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using Windows Photos app:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. Importing photos to your PC requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
  2. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
  3. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
  4. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust or Allow to continue.

Then, follow the steps in these Microsoft knowledgebase articles to learn how to import photos to Windows Photos app:

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.