cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wapwap
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How do you connect hp printers to the internet?

HP Recommended
Deskjet 2620
Android 5.1 Lollipop

I have just purchased Hp Deskjet printer 2620 and I am having great difficulty getting it to connect to the Wi fi network I have it on my kindle fire device but it is saying authentication problems also I can not seem to download software for the above printer .the instructions that you need for the item are in German?

Could you help?

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,229 30,929 2,833 10,379
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Wapwap

@Wapwap wrote:

I have just purchased Hp Deskjet printer 2620 and I am having great difficulty getting it to connect to the Wi fi network I have it on my kindle fire device but it is saying authentication problems also I can not seem to download software for the above printer .the instructions that you need for the item are in German?

Could you help?

I am not sure I understand whether you WANT the instructions in German OR that what you have found is in German.

If you need posting / information in German, please see:

German: HP Kundenforum

From the English speaking community:

Software and driver results for HP DeskJet 2620 All-in-One Printer

Software is available for Mac and Windows... click "Change" and find your OS.

Specifications indicate the printer supports standard 2.4GHz Wireless connection.

Reference

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

Drivers and Software, Videos, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, and more

HP Deskjet 2620 All-in-One Printer

Places to look for help to set up / connect Wireless include

From the How-to category > Printer Setup, Installation, and Updates:

From the Troubleshooting category:

More How-to:

User Guide > Chapter 7 - Connect your printer (Page 61)

Not sure if HP Smart Print supports lollipop or not (my knowledge of Android is almost non-existant):

HP Printers - Print and Scan from the HP Smart App (Formerly HP AiO Printer Remote App) (Android, Ap...

and

HP Printers - Mobile Printer Setup Fails (Android)

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation