Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HPx360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to enter a GIS website I always use and it is saying Failer to initialize site. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. The remote server returned an error 403 Forbidden Why is this happening. This is a new computer?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

error 403 Forbidden has nothing to do with the PC , it is a browser issue.

Try using the same browser you used before.

It means that you do not have the permissions or password required and have been forbidden access.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

It is a public website.

HP Recommended

It is a public website

HP Recommended

Try different browsers and read the documentation provided by the website as to the requirements.

There must be something that you missed if it worked before.

"It is a public website"  That isn't much in terms of details. 🤔

You provided an acronym in the original post, GIS, which I think means Geographic Information Systems.

This really has to be a two way street in terms of information.

Otherwise you are seriously limiting the assistance I can give if you provide  only cryptic information that I have to decipher.  🙄

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.