Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP NOTEBOOK Z4Q61PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IAM TRYING TP PROJECT LAPTOP TO MY SONY HT BUT CANT CAST , SYSTEM IS SHOWING CONNECTED BUT AFETR 20-30 SEC AUTOMATICLY DISCONNECTED FROM LAPTOP, WHEN ICASTING VIA ANDORID DEVICW THERE IS NO ISSUE BUT THE PROBLEM WITH ONLY MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE TRY WITH UPGRAD DRIVERS AND ALSO WITH DOWNGRAD DRIVERS BUT ISSUE IS STIL NOT SOLVED. 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @Vikasp08

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and understand that you are having issues mirroring your laptop screen on your TV.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below article to mirror your PC screen to your TV.

http://hp.care/2pv5y7Z

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Vikasp08,

I am facing the same issue with my HP laptop and SONY HT IV300 Home theater system.

Please suggest if you got any solution and resolved your issue.

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended
Still not solved , i cant cast my hp laptop, but iam trying with lots of android based mobile and easily cast bus via hp laptop not.
HP Recommended

Hello, @VRMEHTA @Vikasp08

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to help 🙂

Did you check the Miracast compatibility on your PC? Go to HP PCs - Connecting to a wireless monitor or smart TV (Windows 11, 10) | HP® Support and check step 1. If supported, then go through the step 2 to establish a connection. 

To ensure a stable connection, connect the computer to a wireless network before establishing a Miracast connection. 

Let me know if that helps!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hello brother 

I am also facing the same problem.

Did you get any succo on your IV300 ??

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.