cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huguito
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Multiple mini PCIe combo Wi-Fi + Bluetooth boards only Wi-Fi works on my HP motherboard

HP Recommended
HP Compaq 8000 Elite Ultra-Slim Desktop USDT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. I am Hugo from Corrientes, Argentina. I've tested multiple Mini PCI-E Wi-Fi + Bluetooth boards on the Spare Part 536885-001 motherboard (with Intel® 82801JDO chip), and it only recognizes Wi-Fi. Bluetooth doesn't even appear as an unknown device. I Download and install the corresponding drivers and still do not recognize the bluetooth.
I have read the datasheet on the boards and it says: "Host Interface = WiFi: PCIE - Bluetooth: USB", I also know that the Mini PCI-e port has an internal USB bus. Now the question is if that USB bus is enabled or disabled from the BIOS? Or is the solution elsewhere? Or is the bluetooth in the Mini PCI-E port of my motherboard definitely incompatible? Thanks for future responses! Cheers!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation