Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-23-2023 07:14 PM
HELP please I've spent hours trying to fix my built in Bluetooth but no solution and i had some tech support, but nothing works. it kept saying turn on your Bluetooth or update your driver which we've done numerous times.
03-25-2023 08:28 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your Bluetooth. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem.
- Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can solve Bluetooth connectivity issues.
- Check if Bluetooth is enabled: Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your device settings. Also, check that your device is visible to other devices.
- Check for device compatibility: Ensure that your device is compatible with the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect to.
- Forget and re-pair devices: Try to "forget" the Bluetooth device you are having trouble connecting to, and then try to re-pair it.
- Update Bluetooth drivers: Check if there are any updates available for your device's Bluetooth drivers.
- Check for physical obstructions: Sometimes physical obstructions like walls or other objects can interfere with the Bluetooth signal. Try moving closer to the device you are trying to connect to or moving away from any obstructions.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community