Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 25L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys I have a question , I bought new desktop pc before 2 weeks and I started to play New World yesterday but when I log in my fan starts to be louder and louder is that normal ? I’m not very familiar with these things i tried to google few things about temperature of CPU , GPU but still I’m not sure if it’s okay or not I will be happy if someone can help me with advices , because I don’t want to happen something to my Pc.

HP Omen 25L

• Intel® Core™ i5-10400F Processor
  • RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 2 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6 GB

Here is image of my CPU and GPU when I run the game for a while.
Please if someone knows if this is normal or not and if it’s when I have to worried about my pc that something could happen during I’m playing.
Thanks!
( I’ve played yesterday on High settings , today I changed on Low but still same only fps increased a lot.)

Screenshot-7.png (1920×1080) (ibb.co)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.