cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toocuteallday
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My printer is not printing everything I request on this document WHY!!!

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4500 3 in 1
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

My docment that I selected to print on my laptop only printed the outline and not the whole document why!!!

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,808 30,512 2,791 10,227
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Toocuteallday

I would guess that the printer does not understand the content in the document.

If the printer cannot translate the content into something it can print, the output might be blank, garbled, partially missing, or otherwise unreadable.

It is also possible the printer needs help - see and follow the solutions in:

Fixing Copy Quality Issues

What kind of document are you printing?

Which program are you using to print?

What is your Operating System and Version?

General advice:

The printer software likes to have Adobe Reader DC installed and up to date.

If you have not done so,

• If there is a firmware update listed on the Software and Drivers page for your Operating System version, consider updating the Firmware.  Firmware updates are completed after the Full Feature Software is installed. 
  • Click on "See full details" > READ and follow any Installation Instructions (if provided).

References and more help

Printer Homepage

Drivers and Software, Videos, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, and more

HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer series

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation