heddymahomet
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

PC Touchsmart 520 doesn´t reconizes the HP wireless mouse

HP Recommended
Touchsmart 520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Nº 1: My PC Touchsmart 520 All-in-one doesn´t reconizes my HP wireless mouse. When I start or restart the computer the pointer shows up but doesn´t move and when I do another work it disappear and I have to work with my HP wireless keyboard and the touch screen (Not very good working with the keyboard)

Nº 2: While trying to solve this issue every now and then the following message pops-up: Something went wrong Microsoft can´t install important Security updates on your PC. Pleasee contact Microsoft support for help on error code: 0x80070005 I have reach them 9 times and the last one told me to Upgrade in place which I did and didn´t solve the issue

HONESTLY I am tired of trying to solve this issue with Microsoft Support and I hope with assistance from somebody of HP Support will kindly try to assist me on these issues. Many thanks in advance and looking foward for an answer

Mr. Heddy Romero (Caracas, Venezuela)

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,059 21,046 1,279 1,306
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @heddymahomet

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips. 

I understand that your Computer is not recognizing the Wireless mouse. 

I'll be glad to help

Have you tried replacing the Battery in the Mouse? Does the mouse work on a different computer?

Try resync the Keyboard and mouse and check if it works.

I also see that you are unable to install certain Windows update

Please run the Windows Check Disk

1. Open an administrative Command Prompt window.
  2. At the command prompt, type the following:

Chkdsk volume: /f /r

Then click this Link to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter

If the issue persists, please follow the troubleshooting steps under  " Resolution " from this Link

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you. 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" and "Kudos" Buttons.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation