cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamoCenina
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Please help. My HP p6-2277d desktop has no wifi. i think i accidentally uninstall it.

HP Recommended
p6-2277d
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I hope you can help me . when i troubleshoot it says error to 802.11n something.

1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,076
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @JamoCenina,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 🙂 
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand that the wifi function is not working on your PC.

I will be glad to help you with your HP Pavilion p6-2277d Desktop PC.

You can install the drivers for your wireless card from here.

You can follow the steps below.

Use the Network and Internet Troubleshooter (Windows 7).

• Right-click the wireless connection icon in the notification area, then select Troubleshoot problems. The Windows Network Diagnostic window opens and the troubleshooting process begins.
  • Figure: Troubleshoot problems menu and wireless network icon.
  • NOTE: This is an image of a connected network, your icon may look different depending upon the status.
  • After automated troubleshooting has completed, read the information on the screen.
  • This describes problems found, fixed, or actions necessary to resolve the connectivity problems.
  • When complete, follow any recommended actions and try connecting again.

If the problem persists or there were no issues found by the troubleshooter, close the results screen and use this guided troubleshooter to further troubleshoot the issue.

Let me know how it goes.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation