Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Ubuntu LTS

error printing.jpgSince cancelling my HP instant ink account and buying my own genuine ink cartridges, my printer will not print from the web, i.e for example a recipe that has a print page, I have to download the recipe as a PDF to my laptop, then it prints perfectly, Does HP instant ink still interfere with my printing after a cancelled account, please don't say "but you mustn't use the cartridges they supplied you with, I made it clear I'm using one's I bought from Currys, genuine HP, but low and behold I'm getting printing problems, all seems rather suspicious to me, anyone got a clue?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The Error I get is "Load Paper and press ok"  the paper tray is full, if I press ok it just comes back to the same error, if I cancel download the recipe in pdf format, it prints perfectly immediately.error printing.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.