cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Batman0778
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: HP ENVY 23-o014 All-in-One Desktop PC - unable to connect mouse and keyboard - not discoverable

HP Recommended

I own a HP Envy 23-o014 and the screen doesn't work and the keyboard and mouse will not connect as well, the Keyboard and Mouse do not have a way to connect it to the desktop at all. I have tried to connect another Keyboard and Mouse to it with a USB cable and it still doesn't work and I have unplugged it many times as well and seems to be either frozen or something is wrong cause it was working just fine today. It seems to be stuck at the login screen and I'm not able to do anything with it. How do I fix the problem? serial [edited]

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,379 19,380 1,387 1,618
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Batman0778, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics. Share the results on your next post.

Refer to step 5 mentioned in this document.

To know how to connect the Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, refer to the steps mentioned in this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation