Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi Paul, I have this issue on my TouchSmart 600 and the driver you recommend. I'm still getting the issue and believe the Network Adapter may be going bad. Can you point me towards a replacement to buy? 

My device ID is EC35931F-FBDB-40CC-9B90-80FB340B1448. I'm not sure of the motherboard but I have a Core Duo P7450 with 8GB RAM. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, I don't know what different internal wifi adapter you can install in your PC.

I recommend that you purchase an external USB wifi adapter.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.