Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
911-joshua
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Remove screen with message HP drive has been discontinued

HP Recommended

Message appeared HP Connected drive has been discontinued, how do I get back to my desktop

3 REPLIES 3
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,661 10,657 994 3,005
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

While that message might be accurate, it seems unlikely.  Please provide more information about the model number of the PC and what symptoms occurred when this message presented.  If you know what drive this message is related to, that would also help.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
Marcel33
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TheOldMan wrote:

While that message might be accurate, it seems unlikely.  Please provide more information about the model number of the PC and what symptoms occurred when this message presented.  If you know what drive this message is related to, that would also help.

I have the same problem. The model number is 23-p100A and the first sign was the desktop changed and one drive seems to be forcing itself in. I have not downloaded it but  all my  system seems to be upset. The message seems to have come from this intrusive one drive system.  Would appreciate your in-put.         Marcel33

0 Kudos
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,661 10,657 994 3,005
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Since that posting, I have found THIS THREAD. It might clear up some things.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation