Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-21-2020 11:51 AM
@BossLady11 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you have lost the transceiver for the wireless keyboard and mouse.
For better clarity and to assist you correctly, I would require more information regarding this:
- Did you try contacting the HP part store or HP phone support?
For now, let me keep you informed about a few things here.
The USB receiver may not be sold as a stand-alone part.
You may need to order both the USB receiver and the wireless mouse.
To do this please contact the HP part store via this link: http://store.hp.com Select the country and follow the on-screen instructions to contact them. You might even get a phone number to call.
You could also contact HP phone support to order the parts
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true
- Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
- Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
- Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
- Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community