Peterc424
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Replacement Feet For Keyboard

HP Recommended
HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I putrchased a HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2 a little over 1 year ago. Today one of the feet that props the keyboard up snapped during normal use. I don't want to have to buy a new keyboard so would like to get a set of replacement feet. Is that possible and how would I go about doing that? Thanks!!

Regards,

Peter

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,611 3,966
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Peterc424

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
cybertri
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need replacement feet for:

Wireless Elite Keyboard v2 sk-2060 (part# QB467AA serial# CNN53501E5) which has a single level raising foot
and:
k-350 which has the 8 degree/4 degree foot (Part # 820-002546 {141143-001 C} Serial# no serial) keyboards.

The link above shows you responded but nothing we can go to in order to purchase.  Just says send you a private message. 

0 Kudos
cybertri
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please reply.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation