Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-One - 22-a130z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have this computer. , Pavilion All-in-One - 22-a130z CTO (Touch)

Is there a compatible second monitor that I can use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I cannot find any reference to indicate the HDMI port on that model is for a second monitor.  Most AIO's do not have that option, so I recommend an adpater to accomplish this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004AIJE9G?psc=1

That one has adapters to accommodate most any monitor.  Be aware that most likely the second monitor will not be Touch

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I cannot find any reference to indicate the HDMI port on that model is for a second monitor.  Most AIO's do not have that option, so I recommend an adpater to accomplish this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004AIJE9G?psc=1

That one has adapters to accommodate most any monitor.  Be aware that most likely the second monitor will not be Touch

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thank you, I do realize the second monitor may not be touch it's just nice to have😊

HP Recommended
I did it thank you so much for the teply😊I gave all the information to my husband he purchased the adapter and brought the second monitor as a Xmas gift and it's perfect . Thank you so much enjoy ur holiday
HP Recommended

I love it when a plan comes together.

Merry Christmas

I'm not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.